3 Day Live Online Class with a Room 435 Pro
Feb 20- 22, 2018 | 10 am - 4 pm US Eastern Time
Our classes are structured to allow you to build content that you can start using for your projects right away. This is why we say it is Your Room and Your View.
The 3 day Live@435 Adobe Captivate 9 class is structured to take you from novice to pro. The class will start with a blank slide and end with a full presentation that is branded and ready to publish. After the class, you will find yourself using the files you produce in class as a reference for the dynamic presentations you will be producing.
Here are some of the main objectives we cover in our 3 days together.
- Tour of the application to learn key features.
- Create a new project with your brand colors.
- Design your master slides, slide layouts, and player.
- Import PowerPoint and add slide objects, illustrations, media, text and interactive objects.
- Create interactivity with objects and media using actions and variables.
- Customize object states and show additional slide content.
- Learn the best practices for recording your screen in demonstration, training, assessment, and video modes.
- Record audio narration into your project and get tips from our professional voice over artists.
- Discover innovative ways to create interactivity.
- Build some fun scenarios to engage your learners.
- Develop a randomized quiz.
- Publish your course for use on the web or a learning management system.
- Share your ideas and gain insight from the instructor and other learners on how to make it happen.
Class Logistics and Requirements
Instructions for Using the Adobe Connect Live@435 Online Classroom
Connect Your Audio in Live@435
Access to Your Online Classroom
Questions and comments
About this course
- 5 lessons
- 0 hours of video content