3 Day Live Online Class with a Room 435 Pro
Feb 20- 22, 2018 | 10 am - 4 pm US Eastern Time
Our classes are structured to allow you to build content that you can start using for your projects right away. This is why we say it is Your Room and Your View.
The 3 day Live@435 Adobe Captivate 9 class is structured to take you from novice to pro. The class will start with a blank slide and end with a full presentation that is branded and ready to publish. After the class, you will find yourself using the files you produce in class as a reference for the dynamic presentations you will be producing.
Here are some of the main objectives we cover in our 3 days together.
- Tour of the application to learn key features.
- Create a new project with your brand colors.
- Design your master slides, slide layouts, and player.
- Import PowerPoint and add slide objects, illustrations, media, text and interactive objects.
- Create interactivity with objects and media using actions and variables.
- Customize object states and show additional slide content.
- Learn the best practices for recording your screen in demonstration, training, assessment, and video modes.
- Record audio narration into your project and get tips from our professional voice over artists.
- Discover innovative ways to create interactivity.
- Build some fun scenarios to engage your learners.
- Develop a randomized quiz.
- Publish your course for use on the web or a learning management system.
- Share your ideas and gain insight from the instructor and other learners on how to make it happen.
Mark has close to 30 years of professional experience in the industry. The majority of this time he has served as managing director responsible for planning, developing and implementing state of the art interactive media solutions in both the private and public sectors. Educated in the fine arts, his major focus was graphic design but also excelled in photography, television production, theater and music.
Based out of New York, Mark shares his wealth of design knowledge and experience in the E-Learning, Video, Audio and Interactive Media fields as a consultant and a instructor traveling globally and teaching online.
Room 435 was started from Mark's passion that training should provide you with a resource that you can start using right away. In addition to training, Room 435 provides a studio full of media professionals producing content available to assist you in the development of your projects.
Your Room! Your View!